This ain’t your mama’s folding bike. With integrated lighting powered by a super-efficient dynamo hub, front and rear racks, a floor pump in the seatpost, and big beefy 507 mm tires that munch potholes for lunch, the Eclipse Touring is the ultimate hard-core commuter that will get you through the Zombie Apocalypse. Great for traversing the urban jungle or trekking it alone in the wild countryside.
- Front Spartan™ rack and rear Cargo Rack™ for hauling a load
- Andros™ adjustable handlebar stem so you can find the most comfortable riding position during long days in the saddle
- A hidden tire pump in the BioLogic PostPump™ seatpost for on-the-road repairs
- Bright, wide-beam Valo™ 2 front light powered by the BioLogic Joule™ 3 electricity-generating hub
- Extreme gear range (26 – 111 gear inches) for speedy cruising to loaded hill climbing
- Folds in under 10 seconds to go on trains, planes, buses and boats