The Verge Duo, uses the Sram auto shift hub system- simplicityWe’re great believers in a philosophy described by the French writer, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, “You know you have reached perfection in design, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to be taken away.” We set out to design the perfect bike for getting around in a flat city like Amsterdam. With only two speeds, automatic shifting, and ultra-clean lines, we think we’re getting pretty close.
- Two simple speeds and automatic shifting-Duo
- Adjustable VRO handlebar stem to fine tune your ride position
- BioLogic Arx™ grips with a hidden multi-tool
- BioLogic PostPump™ for on-the-road maintenance and repairs
- FreeDrive™ chain cover protects your clothes from grease and dirt
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport