This new off-road bike blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the can-do capabilities of an all-around trail bike. It’s built around a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame that’s designed specifically for 27.5 wheels. The frame features more forgiving geometry, including a 67-degree head angle designed for a 120mm suspension fork – so it’s well-suited to modern mountain bike trails. The Fathom series also offers a more rugged component selection, giving aspiring trail riders the ability to climb technical terrain with less effort and have more fun on the descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Tapered Headtube, Semi-Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: Suntour Raidon XC RL-R, 120mm Travel, Tapered Steerer Tube, 15×100 axle
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alivio and Deore18 speed
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant GX03V rims with Giant Tracker hubs